Like Satellites and Shooting Stars... I Fall Sometimes

Do you really know me?

Monday, September 2, 2013


Cause what if your blessings come through raindrops,
What if Your healing comes through tears,
What if a thousand sleepless nights are what it takes to know You are near
What if trials of this life are Your mercies in disguise
Posted by lovechocolatesound at Monday, September 02, 2013
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ►  2014 (7)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  May (2)
    • ►  April (2)
    • ►  March (1)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ▼  2013 (25)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  October (2)
    • ▼  September (9)
      • Therr are things that I can't wrap my head around....
      • I joined the a body fitness program at my school, ...
      • The greatest thing a man can do for a woman is to ...
      • Today I learned of the passing of my cousins' gran...
      • I like someone. Someone whom I should give up on. ...
      • As I continue to work through different things, I ...
      • Twice this year I was asked if I were to work, off...
      • There are some things that I want to say to you. I...
      • Cause what if your blessings come through rai...
    • ►  August (5)
    • ►  July (7)

About Me

My photo
lovechocolatesound
View my complete profile
Ethereal theme. Powered by Blogger.