Like Satellites and Shooting Stars... I Fall Sometimes

Do you really know me?

Thursday, August 29, 2013

I knew you were trouble when you walked in (to my life) and shame on me (for not knowing what to do)
Posted by lovechocolatesound at Thursday, August 29, 2013
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ►  2014 (7)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  May (2)
    • ►  April (2)
    • ►  March (1)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ▼  2013 (25)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  October (2)
    • ►  September (9)
    • ▼  August (5)
      • I knew you were trouble when you walked in (to my ...
      • I like somebody and I don't know what to do. Sadde...
      • My least favourite part of my body... My weak knees. 
      • Last day of camp has made me sad. Victoria, I will...
      • I think I have been pushing myself on to this pers...
    • ►  July (7)

About Me

My photo
lovechocolatesound
View my complete profile
Ethereal theme. Powered by Blogger.