Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Twice this year I was asked if I were to work, offered two basically same jobs, where would I go, stay in Toronto or go to Hong Kong.
Once I was asked by my grandpa, and definitely 'no pressure'. But he was the one who got me to start thinking about it. His heart was for me to come home, be close to him, and not be in Canada anymore. Thinking about it, it isn't for selfish reasons. I would love to be able to spend more time with him.
On the other hand, I don't know if I could bear the thought of leaving all my friends and family here in Toronto. I love them all, and it pains me to even think about it.
Again, this weekend I was asked the same question by an uncle (not a relative). And it had me thinking all over again. I have lots of family in Hong Kong, much more then I have here. At the same time, my spiritual family is the biggest here. 
As much I would like to write down my ultimate decision here, it is really up to God. If there is an offer, and I am called, then I will react the way God would want me to. And definitely I would then reflect on it more here.
At the moment my focus is to finish school. 

No comments:

Post a Comment