Thursday, August 7, 2014

I'm upset.
I'm upset at myself.
Why?
How did I let myself get this way at all?
I haven't stepped on the scale in a long time, but I know that all I am doing is moving the scale up. 
And I hate myself for it.

I have never really liked my body all of my life.
I was always bigger than everyone else, so I am very self conscious.

To think around last year at this time, I was so fit. I was doing so much exercise, and now i really want to exercises but have no strength to. I'm always tired and stressed, no motivation to do anything like this. 

I lost all my muscles from before. All my stamina.


I hate myself.

1 comment:

  1. I always felt the same way. But as I've grown older, you have to realize you have to love yourself. It's easy to compare ourselves to other people. We are all beautiful creatures.

    I hope you have grown out of this way of thinking. It can be detrimental to your emotional growth.

    ReplyDelete